Connection, Community, and Embodied Leadership Intensive
9:30am - 5pm / August 4, 2018 / Mill Valley, CA
Change is happening at a pace never before seen in all of human history and conscious embodied leaders are being called into service around the world. Join us for a one day intensive to discover how to harness your unique gifts in service to the world, define your style of leadership, get into your body through yoga, and build a spiritual practice that will keep you focused, playful, and resilient.
“We are all here to contribute our gifts toward something greater than ourselves, and will never be content unless we are.”
― Charles Eisenstein
Bristol Baughan (Inner Astronauts) and Rebecca Rogers (Rebecca Rogers Yoga), invite you to experience their favorite transformative practices - from Cognitive Science and Spiritual Psychology to earth based Wisdom, Meditation, Yoga and Somatic Practices - leaving you feeling clear, connected, inspired and empowered.
What Is Your TED Talk?
Speaking with Presence Workshop
Whether you are speaking at TED, your office, or your local bookstore, what is the story that is trying to come through you? How has your whole life been preparing you to tell this story? How can you show up on that stage and have a blast?
Whether you have an inkling, draft, or outline; bring it. In this intimate workshop you will be guided by TEDx Speaker and Leadership Coach, Bristol Baughan, to:
- allow this talk to come through you with the least amount of pressure and effort.
- cultivate qualities of vulnerability, authenticity, and passion, exhibited by the best speakers in the world.
- get clear on the underlying reason WHY you must give this talk.
- outline the narrative elements of your talk and learn specific tips and tricks for excellent storytelling.
- practice speaking in public in a supported environment.
- learn tools to work with any fear, doubt, or judgment that comes up while speaking or writing.
- have a clear path forward to complete and deliver this talk.
Date: Friday March 9, 2018
Time: 10am - 2pm
Location: The Hivery - 38 Miller Ave. Suite #20 (upstairs) Mill Valley, CA 94941 (415) 569-7760
Price: $150 (Paid up front to hold spot - Only 10 Spots Total)
RSVP to Bristol@innerastronauts.com