Yoga & Leadership Coaching Retreat
Begin 2019 with inspiration and curiosity; to develop clarity of purpose and to establish a clear plan of action for the year ahead. The game being played is no longer sustainable for our bodies, souls, and planet - a new way of being and leading is emerging, and it is time we all use our gifts to re-design the game itself. Begin this new year surrounded by community and natural beauty, as we align our minds, hearts, and bodies, and embody a new style of sustainable leadership.
“We are all here to contribute our gifts toward something greater than ourselves, and will never be content unless we are.” - Charles Eisenstein
In this New Year Yoga & Leadership Coaching Retreat we will harness the power of ancient rituals and wisdom, cognitive and behavioral science, and spiritual psychology to:
- cultivate your own authentic style of leadership
- rest in the serenity and silence of the surrounding coastal redwood forest
- strengthen our bodies and minds through yoga and meditation
- develop skills to listen and prioritize our inner wisdom and purpose through earth-based wisdom and somatic practices
- learn tools to move through resistance and fear
- increase confidence, agency, and action
- design spiritual practices that sustain creativity and vitality (and avoid burnout)
- understand the neuroscience of mindfulness and goal setting
- connect with a community of inspired and like-minded individuals who share a desire to show up powerfully in the world
Bristol Baughan (Inner Astronauts) and Rebecca Rogers (Rebecca Rogers Yoga) offer this annual New Year Yoga & Leadership Coaching retreat to harness your unique gifts in service to the world, define your brand of leadership, get into your body through yoga, and build a spiritual practice that will keep you focused, playful, and resilient.
"A beginning-of-year retreat is much more impactful than just setting a new year's resolution. This retreat combines the centering aspects of yoga with coaching to help you reflect on the prior year, and set tangible goals for the upcoming year. I loved the concept of the '3-Foot Toss' - setting goals you can easily achieve because that could be the start of something much greater." - Jeremie, CA
"Once you go to Rebecca & Bristol's retreats, you will want to go over and over again!" - Emily, MA
If you have attended a workshop or retreat organized by Bristol and/or Rebecca, please enter the discount code 'ALUMNI' at checkout for your discount to be applied.
* Pre-retreat leadership self-inquiry assessment
* 4 yoga classes (3 vigorous Vinyasa, and 1 Restorative)
* 4 group coaching experiences (including guided meditation, visioning exercises, goal setting, and daily practice design) * All meals beginning with dinner on the first day and ending with lunch on the final day
* Beautiful onsite lodging: each cottage has 2 private rooms with shared bathroom, fireplace, kitchen, living area, and deck with views of the forest (bedding/linens provided)
* Post Retreat coaching call (via Zoom) for participants to report on their action taken and what tools they have used to work through any resistance
E-mail email@example.com to get more details.
Yoga, Surfing, & Leadership Retreat
March 31 - April 6, 2018
The game as it has been played is no longer sustainable on our bodies, souls, and planet. Change is happening at a pace never before seen in all of human history and conscious embodied leaders are being called into service around the world. Leadership is now about discovering who you truly are, why you are here, and taking action from your inherent wholeness. Join myself and Hatha Yoga Teacher and Owner of Ocean and Yoga Retreats, Jana Toepfer, for a week of wholistic coaching for mind, body, and spirit. Together we will discover your unique definition of leadership and cultivate proven skills for how to embody it with courage and play. In an intimate, beautiful setting, we will share our favorite transformative practices from ancient and modern traditions of Spiritual Psychology, Meditation, Tantra, Yoga, and Surfing.
On this retreat you will:
cultivate your own authentic style of leadership and clarify your vision
learn self-inquiry skills to connect with your inner wisdom and purpose
create a solid, spiritual practice so you can bring fresh creativity and vitality to your work (and avoid burnout)
practice skills to move through resistance and fear that increase confidence, agency, and action
strengthen your body and focus your mind with Ocean & Yoga's Yoga & Meditation Program
learn to surf and how to cultivate states of flow with expert, local surf instructors
have time to be alone in nature
eat local, organic, nourishing meals
At the end of this retreat you will not only have tangible leadership skills, you will also walk away with a new, vital perspective on life. Don't miss this unique opportunity to discover who you really are and why you are here. We will be combining our favorite teachings from years of travel and study and delivering an enormously valuable, transformative experience in this one week retreat.
Team: Bristol Baughan, Leadership Coach & Exec Producer of Oscar-Nominated and Emmy-Winning films, Jana Toepfer, Hatha Teacher & Owner, Ocean and Yoga Retreats, Max, Local Foodie, Ocean Guide & Surf Instructor
This week includes:
6 nights on an organic farm in double or single room (farmhouse, shared bathroom) or triple space (cabin)
daily yoga, meditations and/or pranayama (3-4hrs per day)
daily Inner Astronauts Coaching sessions and exercises (2-4hrs per day)
surfing lessons (with expert, local surf instructors, including equipment, 2 days)
guided meditations in stunning, natural, landscape
Sound Healing Journey
daily healthy breakfast or big brunch
choice of healthy lunch pack
daily homemade dinner
available on request
therapeutic/private yoga sessions
massages and body work
herbal workshop & organic gardening knowledge
Price: 995 Euros / $1175.98
You can book your retreat by sending an email to Jana (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- your full name, address & for which retreat you'd like to sign up
- which room option you prefer (single, double, triple)
- any dietary needs, allergies or food intolerances that you may have
You will receive a confirmation email with an invoice to wire your deposit (250EUR). Please e-mail us with any questions you may have.